Innovative Edge TCS is currently looking to hire VoLTE Network Engineer with strong experience in IMS protocols and components of IMS for our client in Seattle, WA.
As a top-class IMS Engineer, you will be able to design and deploy the perfect networking system to meet the current and future networking needs of our company, by performing the following functions:
- Operate & maintain a clean VoLTE deployment, by regularly attending to alarms, KPIs, and syslog’s.
- Routinely upkeeping the system software, hardware, license, and certificates.
- Project manage small to medium VoLTE related projects by liaising with internal & external teams.
- Handle more complex and escalated customer problems that require in depth knowledge of VoLTE call flows, network, systems, and applications.
- Analyzing and upgrading network security systems and protocols.
- Advanced fault troubleshooting of VoLTE call flows, audio quality, and network problems.
- Manage internal and external escalations effectively and driving towards resolution
- Ability to effectively manage system and network incidents with the sense of urgency.
- Perform Root-Cause-Analysis of incidents, resolve all the problems identified during the incident and most importantly apply lesson learnt from the incident to prevent future recurrences.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities in a dynamic real time service environment.
- Ability to act quickly and independently, but with group in mind.
- Create detailed technical design, operating practices, MOPs, and test plans.
- Execute MOPs, and test plans on new product deployments prior to place in production network.
- Coordinate, execute, and document testing that may include vendors and end users
- Deliver staff mentoring and expert level training as requested by Operational personnel.
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or similar field.
- Minimum 8 years of previous working experience as a VoLTE Network Engineer, especially well experienced in IMS protocols and components of IMS.
- Must have knowledge of 3GPP IMS core standards
- In-depth knowledge of VoIP systems and IP Protocols and Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Familiarity with WAN and LAN systems and various technologies including BGP, MPLS, T1, VRF.
- Advanced knowledge in System Administration (Linux, Windows)
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Well experienced in using troubleshooting tools such as NetScout protocol analyzer, SolarWinds, and Service Assurance applications.
- Work Authorization H1B, H4EAD, GC EAD, GC, USC
- Experience Level Mid-Level
- Total Years Experience 4-8