Innovative Edge TCS is currently looking to hire VoIP Engineer with strong experience in design and deploy the perfect networking system to meet the current and future networking needs for our client in Seattle, WA.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are customer inspired. Every team member is charged with living the brand and delivering a world class customer experience. We are looking for a qualified VoIP Network Engineer to oversee the installation and management of our VoIP Network. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and deploying enterprise solution architecture, coordinating installations and migrations, and managing SLAs for IP telephony applications. You may also be required to troubleshoot LAN and WAN hardware systems and respond to customer inquiries. To ensure success as a VoIP Network Engineer, you should have advanced knowledge of VoIP networking systems, excellent troubleshooting skills, and knowledge of internet security.
- Actively engaged as an employee advocate and fully committed to supporting our strategic vision to be and become known as the BEST in our industry(s) through:
- Putting our customer at the center of everything we do
- A relentless passion to be the best
- Being competitive, bold, innovative, and adding value
- An ownership mentality, behavior, and accountability
- An unyielding commitment to quality
- Respect for our internal and external customers
- Continuous improvement
- Being resourceful, productive, and efficient
- Maximum dedication and effort with high energy, enthusiasm, and sense of urgency
RESPONSIBILITIES and Duties:
- As a top-class VoIP Network Engineer, you will be able to design and deploy the perfect networking system to meet the current and future networking needs of our company, by performing the following functions:
- Operate & maintain a clean Class-5 VoIP deployment, by regularly attending to alarms, KPIs, and syslog’s.
- Routinely upkeeping the system software, hardware, license, and certificates.
- Project manage small to medium VoIP related projects by liaising with internal & external teams.
- Handle more complex and escalated customer problems that require in depth knowledge of VoIP call flows, network, systems, and applications.
- Analyzing and upgrading network security systems and protocols.
- Advanced fault troubleshooting of SIP call flows, audio quality, and network problems.
- Manage internal and external escalations effectively and driving towards resolution
- Ability to effectively manage system and network incidents with the sense of urgency.
- Perform Root-Cause-Analysis of incidents, resolve all the problems identified during the incident and most importantly apply lesson learnt from the incident to prevent future recurrences.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities in a dynamic real time service environment.
- Ability to act quickly and independently, but with group in mind.
- Create detailed technical design, operating practices, MOPs, and test plans.
- Execute MOPs, and test plans on new product deployments prior to place in production network.
- Coordinate, execute, and document testing that may include vendors and end users
- Deliver staff mentoring and expert level training as requested by Operational personnel.
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or similar field.
- Minimum 8 years of previous working experience as a VoIP Network Engineer, especially experienced in maintaining BroadWorks and/or Metaswitch systems.
- In-depth knowledge of VoIP systems and IP Protocols and Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of hardware systems including servers, memory modules, processors, and peripherals.
- Detailed knowledge of network security systems and software.
- Familiarity with WAN and LAN systems and various technologies including BGP, MPLS, T1, VRF.
- Advanced knowledge in System Administration (Linux, Windows)
- Advanced knowledge of scripting languages (python, javscript, shell,bash) in use for system automation.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Well experienced in using troubleshooting tools such as NetScout, SolarWinds, Oracle Operations Monitor and Service Assurance Server.
- Work Authorization H1B, H4EAD, GC EAD, GC, USC
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 4-8