Innovative Edge TCS is currently looking to hire Senior Manager, Voice Services with strong experience in management oversight of the day to engineering and operational activities of the Voice Operations department for our client in Seattle, WA.
The Senior Manager, Voice Services – Voice will ensure the Voice Services Network platforms provide industry leading stability, reliability, high performance and security for our Voice environments.
- Provides management oversight of the day to engineering and operational activities of the Voice Operations department.
- Overseas the activities related to design, installation, provisioning and maintenances of all platforms associated with Voice Services to include: Feature Servers, Session Boarder Controllers, Media Gateways, LCR, Fraud Detection, Voice Mails and Unified communications.
- Leads researching and testing of present and future IP telephony services required to keep the company at the forefront of commercial and residential voice offering.
- Develops Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to measure network performance and reliability of Voice Services
- Plans and manages the department’s strategic activities and timelines, coordinating with other department leaders as required.
- Maintain activities directly related to monitoring of Voice Network’s availability and reliability such as System software, Certificates, Licenses, Hardware, Capacity and augmentation.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Qualifications : REQUIRED
- Strong debug and decipher knowledge of IP Telephony protocol (SIP/RTP/RTCP, MGCP/H.248, IP Routing, Security and QoS) to troubleshoot voice services delivered on all mediums are required.
- Understanding of how Enhanced 911 services are provided from the local exchange to PSAP is required.
- Knowledge of industry standards and the regulatory environment is required.
- Experience with Trunk Analytics, Fraud detection and LCR services is required.
- Strong attention to detail, time management, and follow through excellent teamwork and interpersonal skill required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering field, or equivalent experience preferred.
- Preferred minimum of six (6) years of PSTN, IMS or Voice Over IP practical experience preferred.
- Preferred minimum of six (6) years of strong management experience preferred.
- BroadSoft experience preferred.
- Work Authorization GC EAD, GC, USC
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 13-20