Innovative Edge TCS is currently looking to hire an Oracle ODI Developer to join our client in Seattle, WA & Frisco Texas.
The selected individual will be responsible for coaching and guiding teams on concepts, practices and values to help protect the team from internal/external barriers and distractions.
IETCS LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Please find JD below.
Review JD and share your updated profile with the below templates filled along with work authorization copy.
If H1B is work Authorization – Passport copy mandatory.
If you are available in market please share your Copy of H1 and Valid Photo ID (Preferably DL or State ID).
As a Oracle ODI Developer you will participate in all aspects of the Agile development lifecycle which includes LOE (level of effort), technical design, development, unit testing, documentation, peer review, deployment and support of application. As a member of development team, you need to work with Scrum Master, Analysts, Solution Architects, developers, testers on interpretation or translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional specifications, and subsequently into technical specifications and design.
- 6-10 years of experience working with ODI, OBIEE as a senior developer
- Experience using Oracle Golden Gate
- Experience in admin activities for ODI 12 C, ODI Installation, ODI Mappings, Packages, PL/SQL, OBIEE, Oracle Golden Gate
- Experience in building and customizations of OUA ODI, OBIEE components
- ODI, OBIEE Certification is a plus
- Worked in at least 2 full life-cycles of OUA implementation for modules like CCB, MDM, NMS etc
- Hands on experience in Oracle PL SQL
- Should have good knowledge on Web logic server configuration and ODI installation
- Experience working with multiple source/target systems such as Oracle, MS SQL Server, XML files, flat files, MS access/excel documents..
- Requirement gathering, solution blueprint, performing fit gap analysis, Business process designs
- Good problem solver and prompt decision maker
- Can work in teams as well as independently
- Able to plan / track tasks / activities / co-ordinate and report on periodical basis
- Onsite Offshore Co-ordination on day to day basis on deliverables and inter-team interaction on need basis
- B. S. Degree
- Work Authorization H1B, GC, USC
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 9-13