Innovative Edge TCS is currently looking to hire a Mid level SDET with strong Development background to join our client in Seattle, WA. The selected individual will be responsible for coaching and guiding teams on concepts, practices and values to help protect the team from internal/external barriers and distractions. IETCS LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Position Type: C2C , W2
Work Authorization : H1B, GC
(H1B with at least (1 year of expiration). If H1B is work Authorization – Passport copy mandatory.)
Duration : Long Term
Interview Type : 2 rounds of Video Call or WebEx
Roles & Responsibilities but not limited to
Responsible for design and development of Java code for a large-scale Telecom domain Applications. The system is focused and very demanding response time, availability, and transaction requirements. Participate in developing and documenting User Stories, including testing estimates and validation tests Develop automated tests for features developed in-sprint Perform desk checks and code reviews Develop, document, and maintain the test strategy and test scenarios.
Partner with the developers to ensure all areas of the application are fully tested and issues are clearly logged and prioritized consistently Partner with developers to find technical solutions for test automation Manage the defect log and ensure issues are resolved, including validation of the fix Certify software functionality for new Production releases Work with Integration Build teams to manage dev, QA and production release of software. Provide exploratory testing to understand the feature and how it is implemented, to find additional or unexpected behavior, and to refine and define additional test cases for the feature.
Candidate will be responsible for functional, DB, API/Services, regression test execution and oversight, documenting best practices, mentoring team members, development of automation and functional test plans and take complete accountability of regression test delivery. API automation testing in CICD processes and tools preferably Jenkins Ability to work independently with an aptitude for detailed work and follow-up activities.
- Should have at least 7+ Years of Testing Experience
- Experience in Framework design, development, implementation & customization.
- Experience in Core Java coding
- Should be able to develop test cases / scripts for different scenarios (Functional & Regression)
- Hands-on experience in Automation testing using tools Selenium, CA LISA or DevTest tool
- Hands on experience in API / Web service testing
- Hands on experience in DB Testing / Functionality Testing as per the requirement including negative & positive testing
- Hands on experience in SQLs (creating/modifying queries/procedures)
- Need to have the maturity and drive to explore and figure out on their own and not depend on sprint teams always.
- Perform End to End integration testing
- Experience in Scrum/Agile Process
- Ability to log defects / track defects using JIRA or other defect tracking software.
- Defect status reporting on a daily / weekly basis
- Strong Knowledge in Siebel CRM or other CRM is a plus.
- Nice to have experience using code coverage tool
- Strong communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills and proven ability to collaborate with all stakeholders
- Great attention to detail and highly organized.
Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Work Authorization H1B, GC
- Experience Level Mid-Level
- Total Years Experience 4-8