Innovative Edge TCS is currently looking to hire a Mid level SDET with strong Development background to join our client in Seattle, WA. The selected individual will be responsible for coaching and guiding teams on concepts, practices and values to help protect the team from internal/external barriers and distractions. IETCS LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Work Authorization: H1B with at least (1 year of expiration). If H1B is work Authorization – Passport copy mandatory.
C2C – for H1B
W2 : GC / USC
Interview: 2 rounds of Video Call
- Should have at least 7+ Years of Testing Experience
- Experience in Framework design, development, implementation & customization.
- Experience in Core Java coding
- Should be able to develop test cases / scripts for different scenarios (Functional & Regression)
- Hands-on experience in Automation testing using tools Selenium, CA LISA or DevTest tool
- Hands on experience in API / Web service testing
- Hands on experience in DB Testing / Functionality Testing as per the requirement including negative & positive testing
- Hands on experience in SQLs (creating/modifying queries/procedures)
- Need to have the maturity and drive to explore and figure out on their own and not depend on sprint teams always.
- Perform End to End integration testing
- Ability to log defects / track defects using QC or other defect tracking software.
- Defect status reporting on a daily / weekly basis
- Strong Knowledge in Siebel CRM or other CRM is a plus.
- Nice to have experience using code coverage tool
- Strong communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills and proven ability to collaborate with all stakeholders
- Great attention to detail and highly organized.
- Work Authorization H1B, GC, USC
- Experience Level Mid-Level
- Total Years Experience 4-8