Innovative Edge TCS is currently looking to hire a Mid-Level Java Micro services End to End API Developer to join our client in Frisco, TX.
Note to applicants & Employers Applying:
- Looking for real time Mid-level experienced resources only.
- Employers please register as employers and apply.
- Do not apply if you do not have mandatory skills as posted.
As a Mid-Level Microservices Developer you will participate in all aspects of the Agile development lifecycle which includes LOE (level of effort), technical design, development, unit testing, documentation, peer review, deployment and support of application. As a member of development team, you need to work with Scrum Master, Analysts, Solution Architects, developers, testers on interpretation or translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional specifications, and subsequently into technical specifications and design.
Mandatory Skills: Java 8+, Springboot, PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry), Spring cloud services, Jenkins, Bitbucket, RabbitMQ, API security (JWT), PKS, REST Microservice, SOAP service, Splunk, RDBMS. Oracle, AppDynamics Common Frameworks (State Mgt, Authentication, Translation, Authorization, Caching, Performance), GitHub, JIRA,
Nice to Have: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (Google Cloud Platform), JDBC Connection Pooling, Multi-Threading, Selenium.
Roles & Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Responsible for implementing a part or full of the technical solution, in accordance with an agreed and approved/accepted technical design in 2-week sprint cycles.
- Open mind to lead small-to-medium technical projects. Works with and under the direction of the Project Delivery Manager and with client designated leads.
- Understands a broad spectrum of technology in order to provide part or full of a detailed technical design which meets client needs.
- Liaises with different teams as needed .
- Should be able to provide technical support and input on the application of technology to a defined business segment.
- Should be able to provide planning and design support for the development of solution architectures that will be implemented in a multiple system environment.
- Contributes to knowledge tools and communities and ensures project learning’s are documented and shared Qualifications.
Experience & Skills
- Hands-on Experience in End to End API development
- Hands-on Experience in designing and developing multi-tiered applications.
- Hands-on Experience in programming in Spring cloud services and relational databases.
- 7+ years of experience in all phases of Agile development life cycle.
- 4+ years of “hands-on” coding experience, Strong core Java & J2EE skills.
- 2+ years of “hands-on” coding experience in Spring Boot and micro services
- 2+ years of “hands-on” experience in Spring and REST/SOAP services
- Hands on Experience in Parallel Calls, Pooling Table, JDBC, JDBC Connection Pooling, Multi-Threading, Multiple Database Query.
- 1+ years of experience in Agile/Scrum methodology and in JIRA ALM.
- Experience in designing and developing software integration between Apps UI Integration and custom applications using middleware tools.
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) methodologies
- Experience in utilizing Enterprise Microservice Arch and Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience in Microservice Architecture pattern implementations. Mainly looking for, CQRS, SAGA, Circuit Breaker, Event Sourcing.
- Experience in trouble shooting logs, errors, defects and find root cause and document root cause analysis
- Excellent debugging skills and the ability to optimize code for performance tuning
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments.
- Experience & knowledge to apply design concepts – layered architectures, components, interfaces, messaging and patterns.
- Demonstrates the use of consulting skills including questioning, listening, idea development, permission and rapport, and influencing
- Experience in Cloud technologies like PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry), Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (Google Cloud Platform). – Nice to have
- Work Authorization H1B, GC EAD, GC, USC
- Experience Level Mid-Level
- Total Years Experience 9-13