Innovative Edge TCS is currently looking to hire a Java Micro services Developer to join our client in Frisco, TX. The selected individual will be responsible for coaching and guiding teams on concepts, practices and values to help protect the team from internal/external barriers and distractions. IETCS LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
C2C – for H1B (H1B with at least (1 year of expiration). If H1B is work Authorization – Passport copy mandatory.)
W2 : GC
Interview: 2 rounds of Video Call
As a Microservices Developer you will participate in all aspects of the Agile development lifecycle which includes LOE (level of effort), technical design, development, unit testing, documentation, peer review, deployment and support of application. As a member of development team, you need to work with Scrum Master, Analysts, Solution Architects, developers, testers on interpretation or translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional specifications, and subsequently into technical specifications and design.
Roles & Responsibilities but not limited to
- Responsible for implementing a part or full of the technical solution, in accordance with an agreed and approved/accepted technical design in 2-week sprint cycles.
- Open mind to lead small-to-medium technical projects. Works with and under the direction of the Project Delivery Manager and with client designated leads.
- Understands a broad spectrum of technology in order to provide part or full of a detailed technical design which meets client needs.
- Liaises with different teams as needed .
- Should be able to provide technical support and input on the application of technology to a defined business segment
- Should be able to provide planning and design support for the development of solution architectures that will be implemented in a multiple system environment.
- Contributes to knowledge tools and communities, and ensures project learning’s are documented and shared Qualifications.
- Required Skills: Java 8+, Springboot, PCF,Spring cloud services, Jenkins, Bitbucket, RabbitMQ, API security (JWT), PKS, Splunk, AppDynamics Common Frameworks (State Mgt, Authentication, Translation, Authorization, Caching, Performance), GitHub, Rally/JIRA.
- Experience in utilizing Enterprise Microservice Arch and Service Oriented Architecture.
- Experience in Microservice Architecture pattern implementations. Mainly looking for, CQRS, SAGA, , Circuit Breaker, Event Sourcing.
- Experience in designing and developing multi-tiered applications.
- Experience in programming in Spring cloud services and relational databases
- Experience in designing and developing software integration between Apps UI Integration, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and custom applications using middleware tools
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Developers with “hands-on” coding experience .
- 7+ years of experience in all phases of Agile development life cycle.
- 4+ years of experience, Strong core java & J2EE skill
- 2+ years of experience in Spring Boot and micro services
- 2+ years of Spring and REST/SOAP services experience
- 1+ years of experience in Rally / JIRA ALM tools.
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) methodologies
- Experience in trouble shooting logs, errors, defects and find root cause and document root cause analysis
- Excellent debugging skills and the ability to optimize code for performance tuning
Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments.
- Experience & knowledge to apply design concepts – layered architectures, components, interfaces, messaging and patterns.
- Nice to have – experience in Cloud technologies like PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry), Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Demonstrates the use of consulting skills including questioning, listening, idea development, permission and rapport, and influencing
- Work Authorization H1B, GC, USC
- Experience Level Mid-Level
- Total Years Experience 4-8