Innovative Edge TCS is currently looking to hire Java Full Stack Developer with GraphQL to join our client in Frisco, TX.
Note to applicants & Employers Applying:
- Looking for real time Mid-level experienced resources only.
- Employers please register as employers and apply.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Experience with modern web technologies using full stack development in any of these JS frameworks.
- 3+ years of “hands-on” coding experience, Strong core Java & J2EE
- Must have 4-6 years of experience (ReactJS, Typescript, Material UI, GraphQL, NodeJS, Web Sockets, etc.).
- Having exposure to HTML, CSS, and other display-centric web technologies
- Write and maintain APIs using GraphQL and REST.
- Experience in designing and developing multi-tiered applications.
- Experience in building reusable GQL components
- Good understanding and implementation experience on Schema Definition, GraphQL Data Types, Queries & Mutations.
- Implementation experience on Remote schema stitching through GraphQL federation Server
- Good knowledge on Authorization at the federation server
- Good Experience on Apollo Federation Server 2x / Express Server in NodeJS environment
- Good Experience on GraphQL server health check management, Paging, etc.
- Design database models/schemas for new applications or features / Understanding of RDBMS or NoSQL databases
- GitLab(or similar code repositories)
- Strong OO Programming and OO Design concepts knowledge
- Strong unit/integration testing experience
- Delivery Focused using Agile Development Methodology (Scrum/Kanban)
- Experience with modern web technologies using full stack development in any of these JS frameworks
- Good Attitude, Oral & Written communication Skills
- Work Authorization H1B, GC EAD, GC, USC
- Experience Level Mid-Level
- Total Years Experience 9-13