Work Remotely: Temporarily due to COVID-19
We are looking for a Mid-Level DevOps Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You will be part of a cross-functional team that s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Mid-Level DevOps Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
JAVA/J2EE, HTML, Java 8+, Spring boot, JDBC, JPA, Hikari, Config Server, REST Microservice, SOAP, Angular 8+, TypeScript or JSX, MVC Framework & Components CSS & Bootstrap, API security (JWT), Splunk, JUNIT, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Rally/JIRA, RDBMS.
Nice to Have:
PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry), Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (Google Cloud Platform), JDBC Connection Pooling, GitHub, Multi-Threading, Selenium
Roles & Responsibilities but not limited to :
- Responsible for implementing a part or full of the technical solution, in accordance with an agreed and approved/accepted technical design in 2-week sprint cycles.
- Open mind to lead small-to-medium technical projects. Works with and under the direction of the Project Delivery Manager and with client designated leads.
- Understands a broad spectrum of technology to provide part or full of a detailed technical design which meets client needs and Liaises with different teams as needed.
- Should provide technical support and input on the application of technology to a defined business segment.
- Design and analysis of algorithms and data structures.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design and implementation experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience of web, security, and networking protocols.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective End to End APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Write technical documentation.
- Bachelor s degree in computer science (related field) or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 7 9 years software development experience in a combination of any of the following languages: Java.
- Hands-on Experience of JAVA
- Hands-on Experience of J2EE.
- Hands-on Experience in Spring boot.
- Hands-on experience in REST and SOAP
- Hands-on experience in Angular 8+with common angular libraries and typescript.
- Hands-on experience in MVC Framework & Components
- Hands-on experience in CSS & Bootstrap
- Able to build HTML.
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology and 1+ years of experience in Rally / JIRA ALM tools.
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment(CI/CD) methodologies.
- Experience in troubleshooting logs, errors, defects and finding root cause and document root cause analysis.
- Excellent debugging skills and the ability to optimize code for performance tuning.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments.
- Experience with web-based applications and/or web services-based applications at massive scale.
- Demonstrates the use of consulting skills including questioning, listening, idea development, permission, rapport & influencing.
- Great attention to detail.
- Good Organizational skills
- An analytical mind.
- Experience in Cloud technologies like PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry), Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (Google Cloud Platform) Nice to have
- Work Authorization H1B, GC, USC
- Experience Level Mid-Level
- Total Years Experience 4-8