Innovative Edge TCS is currently looking to hire a Java Full Stack Developer to join our client in Bellevue/Bothell,WA. The selected individual will be responsible for coaching and guiding teams on concepts, practices and values to help protect the team from internal/external barriers and distractions. IETCS LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Work Authorization: H1B with at least (1 year of expiration). If H1B is work Authorization – Passport copy mandatory.
C2C – for H1B
W2 : GC / USC
Interview: 2 rounds of Video Call
As a Java Full Stack Developer you will participate in all aspects of the Agile development lifecycle which includes LOE (level of effort), technical design, development, unit testing, documentation, peer review, deployment and support of application. As a member of development team, you need to work with Scrum Master, Analysts, Solution Architects, developers, testers on interpretation or translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional specifications, and subsequently into technical specifications and design.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering or related field
- 7+ years of software development experience in Java / J2EE with hands on experience on Spring boot & Restful Web Services
- Hands on development experience within Microservice based architecture
- Significant understanding of Microservice patterns & concepts & its application in problem solving
- Expertise in Objected Oriented Analysis and Design across a variety of languages
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications
- Experience with HTML/XHTML, CSS, AJAX, DOM, and Software Version Control Systems (such as svn, git) required
- Thorough understanding of XML, JSON, Web Service technologies, and data structure fundamentals
- Work Authorization H1B, GC, USC
- Experience Level Senior