Our expert HR Specialists will work with you for a smoother Transition from your present H1B Employer, we will negotiate with your Client or Vendor to move your Project to our Company. We have expertise in professionally handling Billing/Project Transfers and the entire H1B Transfer Process from Purchase Order through H1B Approval.
Innovative Edge Technology Consultancy Services LLC. does not require any employee to sign long-term Contracts. If situation changes and you have to resign from our Company, we will ensure to provide necessary Employment Verification and Experience letters immediately. However, we retain records for over 5 Years, you may contact us anytime to obtain records.
Please explain H1B Transfer Process and filing of H1B? Upon acceptance of Employment; we will initiate an LCA (Labor Condition Application) with the USDOL for the actual location of work. The LCA process takes 7 (Seven) days, during this period we obtain documents from you to initiate H1B Petition with the USCIS. We will send the completed H1B Visa Petition package to USCIS immediately upon approval of LCA via over-night delivery.
Our on-time H1B visa filing will provide relief from any gaps in your H1B status. Our Company has good Track record with USCIS, and our detailed documentation ensures H1B approvals, our expertise ensures that your H1B Transfer or H1B Extension goes as expected, while complying with the laws. Our documentation covers every aspect of H1B Employer-Employee Relationship Memo, while complying with the USDOL and USCIS Laws.
What about Copies of Documents? We will provide copies of USCIS Issued document in your Employment file, all documents will be uploaded to a secure server.
Why H1B Consultants are moving to our Company?
- We keep everything Transparent.
- We are experts in performing a smooth H1B Transfer Process
- We always Comply with the USCIS and USDOL, H1B Regulations
- We have many Years of Expertise in properly filing H1B, I-129 Visa Petitions with the USCIS
- We always maintain H1B Employer-Employee Relationship with our Employees
- We Maintain LCA Public Access Files and other documentation
Why should I transfer my H1B visa to you?
- We provide a 24X 7 Support system, chat and email support
- All phone call and emails are always answered, irrespective of nature of request. We understand that most issues can only be resolved by proper Communication.
- We initiate Employment based Green Card Process to all eligible employees, as per need by complying with USDOL and USCIS regulations
- You are in good hands, Innovative Edge Technology Consultancy Services LLC. is an American owned Established Employer with Direct Clients
- Monthly Payroll Process via direct deposit provided to our Employees.
What about H1B Visa Stamping? We are experienced in providing proper documentation as required by the US Consulates for H1B Visa Stamping, especially to US Consulates in India, US Consulates in Mexico, US Consulates in Canada. We ensure you secure an H1B Visa stamping when you are required to travel. If you already have a valid H1B Stamp on your passport, you don’t have to stamp when your H1B is transferred to our Company.
What if my Projects ends? Placing candidates is our main line of work, immigration is only a benefit you will obtain with your Employment, we begin marketing at least a month in advance to make sure there are no gaps between projects. Also, keep in mind, we have our own Clients and we work in a Top Vendor Network, chances are you might get quickly hired by one of our Clients.
- We have Direct Clients and contracts with Top Vendors
- Experienced and aggressive Marketing Team
- Experienced Technical Recruiters
- Dedicated personnel for Professional/Social Networking, we leverage the power of Social Media
- Good relationships with Hiring Managers and Corporate Recruiters
- Referrals from Employees and Contractors on new Jobs at their Client sites