Innovative is seeking a bright and enthusiastic, Experience and Certified GCP Developer who can hit the ground running. Our client is rapidly expanding our Enterprise Solutions Delivery team. As a GCP Cloud Developer, you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will take direction from solution architects and leads on development activities. This team’s focus is delivering high-quality web applications as well as defining enterprise development practices. This is a highly collaborative team that will work across teams and provide mentoring to others in the organization. Craftsmanship, pride in ownership and passion for excellence are core expectations.
- Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications.
- Ensure that technical software development process is followed on the project, familiar with industry best practices for software development.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience levels.
- This team’s focus is delivering high-quality applications as well as defining enterprise development practices
Must have Skills
- 3+ years working with GCP
- 5+ years of experience in more than one programming language, e.g. Python (multiple is better as they can adapt to new)
- Strong core Java & J2EE skills and well versed on coding, design patterns and related frameworks
- 2+ years of experience with setup and delivery of GCP IAM solutions
- Must have experience with modern frameworks & technologies inclusive of Springboot & Microservices development experience
- Hands on experience with SOAP and Restful service implementations required
- Strong competency in Windows and Linux/Unix operating systems
- Strong understanding of general networking concepts, in particular GCP VPC, routing, network security services
- 6+ months of experience with GCP API development, beyond the portal UI
- 6+ months of experience with GCP IAM model and management
- 2+ years demonstrated experience in managed service provider delivery on hyper scaler cloud platforms
- 1+ years of experience with GCP native monitoring and analysis
- Experience setting up a new managed service provider offering on GCP, implementing multi-tenant segmentation
- Experience with deploying GCP solutions using Terraform or other automated delivery tools Attributes
- Ability to teach and or train others on infrastructure technology
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and professionally
- Work Authorization H1B, GC EAD, GC, USC
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 9-13