Innovative is seeking a bright and enthusiastic Senior Full Stack Software Engineer who can hit the ground running. Our client is rapidly expanding our Enterprise Solutions Delivery team. As such, there is enormous opportunity for learning, innovating and being involved in the Java Full Stack Developer , you will participate in all aspects of the Agile development lifecycle which includes LOE (level of effort), technical design, development, unit testing, documentation, peer review, deployment and support of application. As a member of development team, you need to work with Scrum Master, Analysts, Solution Architects, developers, testers on interpretation or translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional specifications, and subsequently into technical specifications and design.
Enterprise Solutions Delivery develops cutting edge innovative closed-loop analytics solutions, enabling insights-driven decision making across the enterprise. We collaborate with multiple functional
areas and impact every element of our business: corporate, security, networks, retail, IT and others. We are looking for a result-oriented full stack engineer to be part of the team who excel in turning
apparently complex problems into an intuitive user experience, implemented in the most simple way end to end. You will have the opportunity to work on internal solutions (full stack development), performance
/ scalability issues and building technical infrastructure on-prem and Azure. You will need to understand the business objectives, think like an end user and knows that 90% done is only half done. You love
beautiful, simple user interfaces, and you constantly wonder what you could have done to simplify your last project. You are passionate about e2e architecture and database design, focusing on flexibility and
scalability. You prioritize API design, as this is a must to build scalable, future-proof products. You will work closely with data scientists / ML engineers, cloud and full stack experts to build advanced analytics
platform in a hybrid environment integrating on-prem assets, Azure infrastructure and services.
• You will be responsible for designing, developing, integrating, and maintaining web-based portals, tools, databases, code improvements and scripts as part of the Machine Learning as a Service team
• Participate in technical design discussions, influencing the team in strategic decisions
• Work with data scientists / ML engineers, software developers and interfacing internal customers to translate their requirements to features and develop those solutions
• Identify ways to automate analysis through smarter software systems.
• Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents requirements – code – models, ETL processes, SQL queries, and stored procedures.
• Responds to data inquiries from various groups within client’s organization.
• Responsible for other duties/projects as assigned by business management / leadership.
• 9 plus years of experience in software development
• 5 years of experience in Java script, Python, Flask API, Web API’s, Kafka, Spark, Cloud technologies (Microsoft Azure preferred), containers, Kubernetes, CI/CD
• Experience with Azure cloud-based services and supporting infrastructure
• Experience designing and developing solutions with SQL database backends (MS SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL)
• 3 plus years of experience in leading technical teams through agile and human-centered design methodologies like Design Thinking
• Comfortable working with the bottom of the stack (like integrating our internal services or
experimental new APIs) just as much as the top (like creating functional, user centric, customer facing prototypes)
• Ability to provide technical oversight and guidance for projects across a full technology stack
• Experience with analytics tools and how to use data to drive your decision making
• Expertise with scaling pilot solutions to a large-scale production environment
• Expertise with visualization tools such as PowerBI, D3JS etc.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or equivalent domain specific experience in lieu of a degree.
• Experience with architecting, designing, developing software solution in Azure and on-prem environments.
• Experience with Azure Dev ops / Git hub / Gitlab CI/CD, Graph DB
• Certifications AI / ML and Azure Cloud platforms
- Work Authorization H1B, GC EAD, GC, USC
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 9-13