Innovative Edge TCS is currently looking to hire a Mid-Level Java Full Stack Developer with Node JS expertise to join our client in Frisco, TX.
- Looking for real time Mid-level experienced resources only.
- Work Remotely: Temporarily due to COVID-19. When client asks to move to Frisco, TX should be flexible to relocate.
|Expected Duration||Long Term|
|Interview||2 or 3 rounds of WebEx or Video Call|
|Project Type||Corp-Corp (c2c)|
|Work Authorization||H1B with validity at least 1 year of expiration/ GC / USC|
If H1B is work Authorization – Passport copy mandatory
As a Mid-Level Java Full Stack Developer with Node JE expertise, you will participate in all aspects of the Agile development lifecycle which includes LOE (level of effort), technical design, development, unit testing, documentation, peer review, deployment and support of application. As a member of development team, you need to work with Scrum Master, Analysts, Solution Architects, developers, testers on interpretation or translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional specifications, and subsequently into technical specifications and design.
Mandatory Skills: Java 8+, React Native, AngulartJS, NodeJS, TypeScript, Springboot, Multi-Threading, PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry)/AWS, Spring cloud services, Jenkins, Bitbucket, , API security (JWT), REST Microservice, SOAP service, RDBMS. Oracle, AppDynamics Common Frameworks (State Mgt, Authentication, Translation, Authorization, Caching, Performance), GitHub, JIRA,
Nice to Have: PKS, RabbitMQ/Kafka, Splunk, Google Cloud Platform (Google Cloud Platform), JDBC Connection Pooling, , Selenium.
- Hands-on Experience in End-to-End API development(required)
- Hands-on Experience in designing and developing multi-tiered applications. (required)
- Hands-on Experience in programming in Spring cloud services and relational databases. (required)
- Experience in building Mobile Applications. (required)
- Experience with mobile application development throughout the entire lifecycle. (required)
- Experience building mobile apps using React Native. (required)
- Expertise in building web applications using Node JS. (required)
- Experience in Redux, React Testing Library (RTL). (required)
- Experience in Webpack & Metro build tool and familiar with Jenkins, Fastlane & GitHub Webhooks deployment.
- Experience in React Native CLI.
- Experience in ESLint & Prettier code formatting tool.
- Experience in Xcode for iOS & Android Studio Device Simulation.
- Working knowledge REST based API development using NodeJS (required)
- Experience in building custom Omni-Channel customer experience applications.
- Familiar with Microservices architecture and design
- Understanding of modern web/Mobile application best practices.
- Experience working in a team-based IDE with a shared code repository and version control.
- Experience in trouble shooting logs, errors, defects and find root cause and document root cause analysis.
- Excellent debugging skills and the ability to optimize code for performance tuning.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments.
- Experience with CI/CD practices, DevOps tools and continuous testing
- Experience working with geographically dispersed teams, that fall across different time zones (required)
- Experience with Agile/Scrum (required)
- Experience in working in PCF or AWS Cloud Native technologies or equivalent (required)
- Experience in developing tests using Mocha & Jest or equivalent.
- Proficient with Agile tools such as Git, JIRA and Confluence or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- A team player with a flexible and collaborative mindset, who values the team’s goals more than the individual, embracing collaboration, ability to work in cross-functional teams, and with a great attitude.
- Self-motivated individual who thrives in learning and is challenged by a problem.
- Self-accountability and ownership of a problem at hand and driving to a solution.
- Work Authorization H1B, GC EAD, GC, USC
- Experience Level Mid-Level
- Total Years Experience 9-13