Innovative Edge TCS is currently looking to hire a Java Full Stack Developer to join our client in Seattle, WA/Atlanta, GA/Frisco, TX.
This role will be focused on creating/ designing and developing first class interface designs and prototypes along with design of a total customer experience through their interaction/work processes to accomplish business goals. Maintain a user-centered approach in design perspective and practice. Ensures that software is developed to meet functional, non-functional, and compliance requirements. Ensures solutions are well designed with maintainability/ease of integration and testing built-in from the outset. Possess strong proficiency in development and testing practices common to the industry and have extensive experience of using design and architectural patterns. At this level, specializations start to form in either Architecture, Test Engineering or DevOps. The successful candidate will be comfortable driving design and architecture, rationalizing business requirements and mentoring less experienced developers.
- Looking for real time experienced resources only.
- Work Remotely: Temporarily due to COVID-19. When client asks to move to Frisco, TX should be flexible to relocate.
Mandatory Skills: Java 8+, React Native, AngulartJS, Springboot, Multi-Threading, Spring cloud services, Jenkins, Bitbucket, API security (JWT), JQuery, Ajax, HTML, Responsive Design, Testing Frameworks, REST service, SOAP service, RDBMS. Oracle, Mango DB, AppDynamics Common Frameworks (State Mgt, Authentication, Translation, Authorization, Caching, Performance), GitHub, JIRA,
Nice to Have: PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry), Amazon Web Services (AWS), PKS, RabbitMQ/Kafka, Splunk, Google Cloud Platform (Google Cloud Platform), JDBC Connection Pooling, Selenium.
Roles & Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Responsible for implementing a part or full of the technical solution, in accordance with an agreed and approved/accepted technical design in 2-week sprint cycles.
- Open mind to lead small-to-medium technical projects. Works with and under the direction of the Project Delivery Manager and with client designated leads.
- Understands a broad spectrum of technology in order to provide part or full of a detailed technical design which meets client needs.
- Liaises with different teams as needed.
- Should be able to provide technical support and input on the application of technology to a defined business segment.
- Should be able to provide planning and design support for the development of solution architectures that will be implemented in a multiple system environment.
- Contributes to knowledge tools and communities and ensures project learning’s are documented and shared Qualifications.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 10+ years of coding experience in Java, Microservices, Spring-boot, API Development in cloud environments such as AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Minimum 5 Years of experience in US.
- 5+ years of experience in all phases of Agile development life cycle.
- 5 years of “hands-on” coding experience, Strong core Java & J2EE skills.
- 2+ years of “hands-on” coding experience in Spring Boot and micro services
- 2+ years of “hands-on” experience in Spring and REST/SOAP services
- 2+ years of experience in Agile/Scrum methodology and in JIRA ALM.
- Hands-on Experience in End-to-End API development
- Hands-on Experience in designing and developing multi-tiered applications.
- Hands-on Experience in programming in Spring cloud services and relational databases.
- Hands on Experience in Parallel Calls, Pooling Table, JDBC, JDBC Connection Pooling, Multi-Threading, Multiple Database Query.
- Experience in designing and developing software integration between Apps UI Integration and custom applications using middleware tools.
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) methodologies
- Experience in utilizing Enterprise Microservice Arch and Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience in Microservice Architecture pattern implementations. Mainly looking for, CQRS, SAGA, Circuit Breaker, Event Sourcing.
- Experience in trouble shooting logs, errors, defects and find root cause and document root cause analysis.
- Excellent debugging skills and the ability to optimize code for performance tuning.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments.
- Experience & knowledge to apply design concepts – layered architectures, components, interfaces, messaging, and patterns.
- Demonstrates the use of consulting skills including questioning, listening, idea development, permission, and rapport, and influencing.
- Self-starter and proactive
- Experience in Cloud technologies like PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry), Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (Google Cloud Platform). – Nice to have
- A team player with a flexible and collaborative mindset, who values the team’s goals more than the individual, embracing collaboration, ability to work in cross-functional teams, and with a great attitude.
- Self-motivated individual who thrives in learning and is challenged by a problem.
- Self-accountability and ownership of a problem at hand and driving to a solution.
- Work Authorization H1B, GC EAD, GC, USC
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 9-13